- Pay gap between women and men with basic vocational education. An analysis of the statistical data concerning the labour market, pay disparities and the opinions of the female respondents in 2015
- Vocational Schools and the Labour Market for Women with Basic Vocational Education
- Alternative report on the implementation of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), Poland 2014
- Gender equality and women's empowerment in Czech official development assistance
- Case study: Gender equality in development policies and practices in Poland
- Report: Women's Access to Justice in Poland. Analysis of the barriers hampering access to justice for women who were denied the right to lawful abortion
- Infosheet: Women's access to justice in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Also in Russian).
- Brochure: Overview of the rule requiring the exhaustion of domestic remedies under the Optional Protocol to CDEAW by IWRAW-Asia Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Packet of information on development cooperation and gender equality by Connect! project
- Report: Universal Periodic Review of Poland Joint Submission by a Coalition of Human Rights NGOs. (Also in Polish)
- Brochure: The OP CEDAW as a mechanism for implementing women's human rights: An analysis of cases No 6-10 under the communications procedure of the OP CEDAW by IWRAW-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Brochure: The OP CEDAW as a mechanism for implementing women's human rights: An analysis of the first five cases under the communications procedure of the OP CEDAW by IWRAW-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Polish Report Social Watch 2009 "Social development". (Only in Polish).
- Toolkit: Gender mainstreaming in development cooperation by Through Their Eyes Through Ours project. (Also in Czech and Polish).
- Report: Cashing In: Giant retailers, purchasing practices, and working conditions in the garment industry by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Mini-guide: Discrimination, mobbing, sexual harassment of women in super- and hypemarkets.(Only in Polish).
- Mini-guidebook on development cooperation from the women's rights perspective. (Only in Polish).
- Mini-guide: Make IT Green by MakeITfair Campaign
- Mini-guide: On the move. The electronic industry in Central and Eastern Europe by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech and Polish).
- Brochure: Through their eyes. Images of the economic situation of women from developing countries of Central Europe, the Balkans and Central Asia.
- Newsletters: Play Fair in sporting goods production
- Report: The situation of female employees in super- and hypermarkets. (Also in Polish and Russian).
- Report: Work conditions and respecting of employees' rights in supermarkets in Poland from the gender equality perspective. (Also in Polish).
- Polish Report Social Watch 2008 "Time for the rights". (Only in Polish).
- Report: Clearing the hurdles: Steps to improving wages and working conditions in the global sportswear industry by Fair Play 2008 Campaign.
- Guide: When working in supermarket, You have a right.... (Only in Polish).
- Guide: The code of conduct and the workers' rights by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Guide: Well made? by Fair Play in sportswear industry project.
- Guide: Respect workers’ rights, play fair now! by PlayFair 2008 Campaign.
- Mini-guide: China Calling: Make IT Fair by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Guide: Our Rights Are Not Optional! Advocating for the Implementation of CEDAW through its Optional Protocol by IWRAW Asia-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Infosheet: Women about their work in supermarkets. (Only in Polish)
- Report: Gender aspects. Production of Next - generation electronics in Poland.
- Report: Fair Play – always in fashion! Consumers’ awareness and working conditions of women in sporting goods Industry. (Also in Polish).
- Guide: My style, my responsibility! by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Mini-guide: Would you like a phone made of gold? by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Mini-guide: Find out the true cost of a phone call by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Brochure: Gender equality in the labour market institutions. (Only in Polish).
- Magazines: Fair Play by WAD
- Report: Work conditions of women working in cloth factories in Poland. Research results. (Also in Polish).
- Report: To the farthest frontiers: Women’s empowerment in an expanding Europe.
- Packet of information for the 49th session of CSW 2005
- Kit: Economic literacy resource kit for CEE/CIS. Gender and economy. (Also in Russian).
- Study: Gender assessment of the impact of EU accession on the status of women in the labour market in CEE - 4 national studies: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland. (Study for Poland also in Polish).
- Outcome document from Beijing+5 translated into 11 national languages by KARAT: Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Macedonian, Moldavian, Polish, Romanian Russian, Serbian and Slovakian.
- Regional report on institutional mechanisms for the advancement of women. (Also in Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak and Ukrainian).
- National reports on institutional mechanisms for the advancement of women for Albania, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland and Ukraine (only in national languages). (Reports for Hungary and Poland also in English).