- Leaflet. Practical information for migrant women looking for a job in Poland (in russian language)
- Publication “The Europe we want? Feminist approaches to gender, migration, and democracy“
- Report: Pay gap between women and men with basic vocational education
- Report: Vocational Schools and the Labour Market for Women with Basic Vocational Education
- Alternative report on the implementation of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), Poland 2014
- Infosheet: Gender equality and women’s empowerment in Czech official development assistance
- Infosheet: Women’s access to justice in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Also in Russian).
- Report: Women’s Access to Justice in Poland. Analysis of the barriers hampering access to justice for women who were denied the right to lawful abortion
- Brochure: Overview of the rule requiring the exhaustion of domestic remedies under the Optional Protocol to CDEAW by IWRAW-Asia Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Packet of information on development cooperation and gender equality by Connect! project
- Report: Universal Periodic Review of Poland Joint Submission by a Coalition of Human Rights NGOs. (Also in Polish)
- Brochure: The OP CEDAW as a mechanism for implementing women’s human rights: An analysis of cases No 6-10 under the communications procedure of the OP CEDAW by IWRAW-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Brochure: The OP CEDAW as a mechanism for implementing women’s human rights: An analysis of the first five cases under the communications procedure of the OP CEDAW by IWRAW-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Polish Report Social Watch 2009 “Social development”. (Only in Polish).
- Toolkit: Gender mainstreaming in development cooperation by Through Their Eyes Through Ours project. (Also in Czech and Polish).
- Brochure: Through their eyes. Images of the economic situation of women from developing countries of Central Europe, the Balkans and Central Asia.
- Report: Cashing In: Giant retailers, purchasing practices, and working conditions in the garment industry by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Mini-guide: Discrimination, mobbing, sexual harassment of women in super- and hypemarkets.(Only in Polish).
- Mini-guidebook on development cooperation from the women’s rights perspective. (Only in Polish).
- Mini-guide: Make IT Green by MakeITfair Campaign
- Mini-guide: On the move. The electronic industry in Central and Eastern Europe by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech and Polish).
- Newsletters: Play Fair in sporting goods production
- Report: The situation of female employees in super- and hypermarkets. (Also in Polish and Russian).
- Report: Work conditions and respecting of employees’ rights in supermarkets in Poland from the gender equality perspective. (Also in Polish).
- Polish Report Social Watch 2008 “Time for the rights”. (Only in Polish).
- Report: Clearing the hurdles: Steps to improving wages and working conditions in the global sportswear industry by Fair Play 2008 Campaign.
- Guide: When working in supermarket, You have a right…. (Only in Polish).
- Guide: The code of conduct and the workers’ rights by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Guide: Well made? by Fair Play in sportswear industry project.
- Guide: Respect workers’ rights, play fair now! by PlayFair 2008 Campaign.
- Mini-guide: China Calling: Make IT Fair by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Guide: Our Rights Are Not Optional! Advocating for the Implementation of CEDAW through its Optional Protocol by IWRAW Asia-Pacific. The translation into Russian by KARAT.
- Infosheet: Women about their work in supermarkets. (Only in Polish)
- Magazines: Fair Play by WAD
- Report: Gender aspects. Production of Next – generation electronics in Poland.
- Report: Fair Play – always in fashion! Consumers’ awareness and working conditions of women in sporting goods Industry. (Also in Polish).
- Guide: My style, my responsibility! by Clean Clothes Campaign.
- Mini-guide: Would you like a phone made of gold? by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Mini-guide: Find out the true cost of a phone call by MakeITfair Campaign. (Also in Czech, Hungarian and Polish).
- Brochure: Gender equality in the labour market institutions. (Only in Polish).
- Packet of information for the 49th session of CSW 2005
- Report: To the farthest frontiers: Women’s empowerment in an expanding Europe.
- Report: Work conditions of women working in cloth factories in Poland. Research results. (Also in Polish).
- Kit: Economic literacy resource kit for CEE/CIS. Gender and economy. (Also in Russian).
- Study: Gender assessment of the impact of EU accession on the status of women in the labour market in CEE – 4 national studies: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland. (Study for Poland also in Polish).
- Outcome document from Beijing+5 translated into 11 national languages by KARAT: Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Macedonian, Moldavian, Polish, Romanian Russian, Serbian and Slovakian.
- Regional report on institutional mechanisms for the advancement of women. (Also in Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak and Ukrainian).
- National reports on institutional mechanisms for the advancement of women for Albania, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland and Ukraine (only in national languages). (Reports for Hungary and Poland also in English).